In this course, you will :
- Learn about Boo Republic's creative process for developing a visual identity, which begins with a historical reference in literature or art.
- explores stories, fables, and traditional folk tales and shows you how to incorporate those concepts into your design ideas.
- Learn how to write your first draught and shape it to meet the needs of a client.
- To develop your concept, import your design draught into Illustrator. Marios walks you through the steps of designing a logo, packaging, and product labels.
- Learn how to make a seamless typographic composition for your main labels as well as a packaging mock-up.
- shows you how to use artisanal techniques to enhance your visual identity.
- Learn how to make a mock-up with a linocut and block printing. Finish the course by discussing how to present your final deliverables to your clients.
1. Visual Identity and Folklore
- Designing for a Project: A Suggested Methodology
- The Brief
- Ideation and First Draft
2. The Design
- Key Visuals and Logo Design
- Typography and Main Labels
- The Packaging
- Creating a Mock-up Using Artisanal Methods
- Presentation of the Final Deliverables
- To Learn More: How to Clean Up Your Scanned Image