In this course, you will :
- Explore the traditional job application process and learn the significance of a pitch video.
- Then, consider the turning points in a creative career. Investigate your dream job and learn how to approach people who inspire you for advice on your job search. Create a purpose statement for your ideal job before looking for job opportunities.
- Examine what to expect during a job interview, as well as how to take control of the conversation and ask compelling questions. Marko offers advice on how to present your creative work to potential employers and make it stand out from the crowd.
- Examine some of the most frequently asked interview questions before learning how to follow up after an interview.
- discusses how to overcome procrastination as well as how to professionally record and edit pitch videos. To round out the course, hear his advice on how to revamp your portfolio and apply for jobs like a pro to achieve the best results.
1. Researching and Defining Your Dream Job
- How This Course Can Help You
- Creating a Vision for Your Career
- Researching Your Dream Job
- Defining Your Dream Job
- Finding Job Opportunities
2. Mastering Job Interviews
- How to Lead a Job Interview
- Presenting Creative Work
- What Questions to Expect
- Learning to Close and Follow Up
3. Applying Like a Pro
- Putting Your Pitch Together
- Recording Your Pitch
- Portfolio Makeover Tips
- Applying Like a Pro