In this course, you will learn :
- Recognize the key financial levers that influence financial performance.
- How and why finance is concerned with cash flow versus profits, and why this is important for your business and budget.
- In order to evaluate and pitch potential projects, identify ways to create and measure value.
- Investigate how capital markets operate and how they affect your business.
- Develop a financial intuition that will allow you to make sound decisions in your career and life.
- Financial Analysis
- Finance vs. Accounting
- Capital Markets
- Creating Value
- Capital Allocation