In this course, you will learn :
- Everything you need to know about virtualization.
- How to set up a Vagrant environment, create your own VM, and use Vagrant commands from the command line.
- How to work with vagrantfiles, networking, and data sharing in the second half of the course.
- Basic Overview of Virtualization
- Types of Hypervisors
- What Is Vagrant?
- Setting Up the Environment
- Building Your First VM With Vagrant
- Some Vagrant Commands
- Working with Vagrantfile
- Networking With Vagrant
- Provisioning and Data Sharing
- Multi-Machine VMs With Vagrant