In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use the command line to download data files from web servers.
- Discover how to use documentation manuals, option flags, and multi-file processing.
- To prepare our data for further analysis, we will use the command line library csvkit to convert, preview, filter, and manipulate files.
- Concentrate on database operations that can be performed via the command line, such as table creation, data pull, and various ETL transformations.
- We build a bridge between command line and other data science languages and learn how they can coexist.
- Learn how to run Python from the command line, how to install dependencies with the package manager pip, and how to build an entire model pipeline from the command line.
- Downloading Data on the Command Line
- Data Cleaning and Munging on the Command Line
- Database Operations on the Command Line
- Data Pipeline on the Command Line