In this course, you will learn :
- How to use Photoshop to create an animal-based character that is full of emotion and personality.
- Explore professional techniques for creating your most imaginative creature from start to finish.
- Before getting a brief overview of the course, learn about the artists and artwork that inspire him.
- How to use shape language, facial expressions, and other elements to make a design appealing.
- Explore lighting and shadows before learning how to use layer blending modes and adjustment layers.
- Explore some unique effects to give your illustration a professional appearance. Learn how to change elements of your artwork, such as proportions, to make it appear more stylized.
- Introduction and Materials
- About Character Design
- What Makes a Design Appealing
2. Creating Our Character
- Looking for Inspiration
- Exploratory Sketches
3. Creating the Final Character
- Refining the Sketch
- Starting With Flat Colors
- Lights and Shadows
- General Polish
- Adding a Background
4. Final Details in Our Character
- Light Effects, Camera Blur
- Final Touches
- Exporting the Final Image and Sharing Your Work