In this course, you will :
- teaches you how to use action and perspective to create compelling comic book sequences
- Investigate storytelling techniques for bringing memorable characters to life and conveying a sense of movement on the page.
- Dive into the fundamentals of comics, including the materials required to create them as well as industry terminology.
- Learn how to draw with perspective and how to include characters and objects in your scenes.
- Learn how to use a script to turn a simple idea into a story. Before moving on to the pencil stage of your sketches, use your script to draw initial layouts on your tablet.
1. The Basics of Comics
- Anatomy in Perspective for Characters
- Perspective as a Tool
- Tools for Comic Storytelling
2. From the Script to the Finished Page
- Planning and Writing Stage: The Power of a Blank Page
- Pencil Stage
- Inking Stage
- Grey Tones Stage
3. How to Find a Job in Comics
- How to Break into Comics
- Making a Portfolio and the Importance of Original Creations