In this course, you will :
- Demonstrates how to use Procreate to create eye-catching characters.
- Create a charming animal character from beginning to end, experimenting with everything from clothing to poses. Allow your imagination to run wild and create magical creatures.
- Learn how she turned her childhood passion for art into a full-time career, as well as the influences that inspire her and the work she creates.
- Before diving into Procreate and its tools, learn about the character design process.
- Investigate the meaning of shapes in illustration and generate ideas for your character by asking pertinent questions such as where they are from and what motivates them. Create an inspiration mood board using your responses.
1. Finding Ideas and References
- My Approach to Character Design
- Getting Started with Procreate
- The Meaning of Shapes
- Ideation, Mind Mapping, and Mood Board
2. Creating the Character
- Defining the Character and the Pose
- Clothes and Props Design
- Creating Different Color Schemes
- Light, Shadows, and Details
3. Refining the Piece
- Creating a Simple Background
- Final Touches and Exporting the File