In this course, you will :
- Learn how to generate ideas and turn them into stories. Then, to help you decide what to draw, start researching your concept.
- How to use various graphite techniques to create textures such as fur and leaves
- Create a digital sketch in Photoshop and learn why it's useful for illustration. Print your sketch, then use a lightbox to transfer it to paper.
1. Developing Concepts and Sketches
- Creating a Story
- Researching Concepts and Ideas
- Finding Reference: Imagery, Mood Boards, and Color Palettes
- Graphite Techniques
2. Creating the Final Artwork
- Starting the Graphite Drawing
- Digital Painting: Blocking in Solid Color Shapes
- Digital Painting: Shading and Highlights
3. Taking Your Artwork to the Next Level
- Making Color Corrections Using Adjustment Layers
- Applying the Final Artwork for Various Print Purposes