In this course, you will learn :
- How to make illustrated compositions with plants and flowers.
- How to digitise your work, make changes, and apply your creativity to any product.
- How to use your paint in a variety of ways and experiment with different textures found in nature.
- How to use light and shadow to add depth to your illustrations.
- How to identify the geometric shapes of various plants and flowers so that they can be drawn more easily.
1. Painting the water
- Introduction to watercolor
- Opaque textures
- Bright textures
- Textures with hairs and spines
- Rough and dry textures
2. Looking for style
- Botanical illustration
- Botanical illustration styles
3. The botanical composition
- Plant morphology
- Botanical composition
4. Digital finish
- Digitalize watercolor