In this course, you will :
- Learn how to depict the natural world with accuracy, subtlety, and beauty.
- Learn to paint with watercolours and then refine your work with a fineliner pen. Get lost in your colourful surroundings with watercolour art.
- Before doing some drawing and fineliner exercises, get an overview of the materials required. Katie walks you through the fundamentals of painting with a brush, mixing colours, and glazing.
- Learn how to fine-tune it and add details with a pen. Then, learn watercolour techniques for laying down the base washes, adding additional layers, and finishing touches.
- To finish the course, learn how to turn your work into a scientific collection and how to adapt it to different applications and products.
- Sketching Shapes and Fineliner Techniques
- Getting Comfortable with Your Brush and Water
- Creating a Palette of Colours
- Watercolour Techniques: Glazing
2. Creating a Detailed Painting
- More Detailed Sketches
- Applying Pen
- Adding Base Watercolour Washes
- Adding Layers of Watercolour
3. Styling and Inspiration
- Creating Your Own Compositions
- Composing Your Scientific Collection
- Taking Your Work to the Next Level with Different Applications