In this course, you will learn :
- How to use them at home and on the go.
- Look for inspiration for your illustrated life journal in various areas of your life.
- How to make a comic book narrative by documenting your day, then going outside and illustrating what catches your attention.
- How to use Photoshop to digitise your work and make adjustments to your drawings.
- How to use social media to promote your work.
1. The Illustrated Life Journalling
- What Is an Illustrated Life Journal?
- Drawing and Visual Language
2. Creating Your Illustrated Journal
- Daily Gratitude
- What I Ate Today
- What I Did or Saw Today
- Seen on My Run/Walk
- Things That Inspire Me
3. Presenting Your Illustrations
- Digitalize and Post Processing Using Photoshop
- How to Use Social Media and Keep Up Your Journalling Habit