In this course, you will learn :
- By sketching every day for thirty days, you will learn how to freely experiment with ideas and techniques.
- how to make and distribute a fanzine
- How sketching for one hour a day can help you improve your drawing skills.
- How to make use of your drawing materials
- For the second, learn how to sketch objects and then draw from your imagination.
- In your final drawing week, experiment with narrative and text.
- How to accept your work without being judged
- How to scan your work and share it on social media and in your portfolio
- Explore the various ways you can apply your drawings to various items, such as t-shirts.
1. Sketchbooks, Pencils and Mindset
- Drawing Tools and Materials
- Life Drawing of People, Living Things and Environments
- Life Drawing of Objects
- Drawing from Our Imagination
3. So, What Do We Have Here?
- Is This Good? Is This Bad?
- Habit and Discipline
- From Your Sketchbook to Whatever You Can Imagine