In this course, you will :
- Discover his creative journey, from sketching in a notebook as a child to becoming a professional artist, as well as the influences that influence his work.
- Immerse yourself in a series of line art drawing exercises. Step by step, practise drawing flowers, animals, and portraits, adding to your illustrations as you go and using Marco's sketchbook as a guide.
- Learn how to shade a drawing with different pressures to make it look three-dimensional.
- As you create three shaded drawings: an amaryllis, a turtle, and a person, Marco shares his tips for freeing up your hand, making movement, and more.
- Investigate how to turn a seemingly shapeless stain into a creative line drawing by embracing the materials' playful possibilities.
- Learn how to transform a line drawing error into a one-of-a-kind drawing.
- Then, learn how to shade over your initial design.
1. Line Art
- Line Drawing: Exercises
- Line Drawing: Flowers
- Line Drawing: Animals
- Line Drawing: Portrait
2. How to Shade a Drawing
- Shaded Drawing Exercises
- Shaded Drawing: Flowers
- Shaded Drawing: A Turtle
- Shaded Drawing: Portrait of an Old Man
3. Drawing from Stains
- Drawing Flowers from Stains
- Drawing Animals from Stains
- Drawing Portraits from Stains
4. Drawing from a Drawing
- Creating a Line Drawing
- Transforming with Shading
- Finishing Touches