In this course, you will learn :
- Create artwork inspired by a photograph of a place you love using digital illustration techniques and a splash of acrylic paint.
- How to digitise an analogue sketch in Photoshop and use its digital tools to improve your work.
- How to select a colour palette that conveys the mood you want to convey.
- Experiment with digital brushes and line drawing techniques.
- How to balance colours and retouch small details
- To add dimension, create a lithographic layer by applying ink textures with a lino printing roller and acrylic paint.
- Introduction to Editorial Travel Illustration
- Materials and Software
- Traveling While Sitting Still
- Drawing from Multiple Reference Sources
2. Drawing While Sitting Still
- Making a Mental Map and Thumbnail Sketches
- Scan into Photoshop and Start Composition
- Colour Palette
- Line Work and Basic Tone
- Creating the Drawing in Separate Layers
3. Balance Colour and Final Details
- Lithographic Layer
- Formatting Your Final Project