In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create characters that each have their own distinct personality.
- Explore anatomy, colour schemes, clothing, gestures, and more as you learn how to create a full-bodied character from start to finish.
- understand how to make effective use of reference images
- Draw various body types as you experiment with gestures and poses.
- Hearing tips on anatomy and proportions, as well as how to draw a variety of faces.
- Learn how to ink and colour your final character sketch, including information on line weight, brush settings, colour theory, and colour schemes.
- how to make your protagonist more dynamic by drawing them from various perspectives and exaggerating their poses
1. Exploration Sketches
- How I Use Procreate
- Story and Reference Photos
- Drawing the Body
- Drawing the Head
2. Creating the Character
- Linework and Colour
- Designing Hair and Clothes
- Posing the Character
3. Character Sheet and Final Tips
- The Purpose of Character Sheets
- Social Media Tips