In this course, you will learn :
- how to draw manga characters from the ground up
- how to depict the Japanese-inspired protagonists in the proper proportions, as well as how to give them their own distinct style and personality
- Learn about the materials required and how to use them. Discover the history of manga and its character archetypes.
- Dive into the course's practical portion and learn basic sketching and drawing techniques.
- how to draw your manga character's facial features
- Learn how to draw your manga character's eyes exactly as you see them in your head.
- Learn how to draw facial expressions and how to give your character a distinct hairstyle.
- Learn how to draw your character's head in various poses.
- how to make a character sheet, which is useful if you want to create a manga storey with your character
1. Materials and Basic Manga Character Design
- Tools & How to Use Them
- Manga Character Archetypes
- Introduction to Drawing and Sketching
2. A Manga Character’s Facial Features
- Basic Facial Proportions
- Facial Expressions
- Hair Design
- Head in Different Positions
3. Character’s Body
- Basic Body Proportions
- Drawing Your Character’s Hands
- Fashion Design
- Posing and Moving Your Character
4. Character Sheet and Personality
- Character Sheet
- Your Character’s Personality