In this course, you will learn :
- How to translate people and places from your mind into lively scenes on a page
- Discover what form is and how to apply it to your drawing. Tom introduces the two questions that will serve as a guide for you as you create realistic 3D mannequins throughout the course.
- how to add realistic clothing to your figures using basic folds
- How to set up your scene and how to position your figures within it. Then, to make your figures look more realistic, add muscle and contour.
- How to make realistic-looking hands and heads.
1. The Fundamentals of Drawing and Positioning Figures
- What is Form - Thinking in 3D
- How to Draw a Simple Box Mannequin
- How to Draw the Advanced Mannequin
- Silhouette and Contour Lines
- Basic Folds
2. Drawing Your Figures from Imagination
- Positioning Your Mannequins
- Adding Muscles and Contours
- Clothing Your Figures
- How to Draw the Hands
- How to Draw the Head
3. Finishing the Scene
- Adding Background
- Adding Lighting