In this course, you will learn :
- Learn about the materials needed to create professional-looking watercolour portraits.
- Explore the significance of tone, how to build layers with watercolour, and how the quality and application of different brands and pigments differ.
- How to paint a white horse with black paint.
- How to blend colours on paper by painting a cat, how to interpret complex patterns with a fox, and how to mix colours by drawing an eye.
- How to use texture and shadow to paint finer details such as fur and antlers.
1. Seeing Tone and Exploring How Watercolour Works
- Tonal Values
- How to Use Watercolour to Build Tone
- Painting the Horse
2. Working With Colour, Loosening up and Working With Texture and Shadow
- First Approach to Colour
- Painting a Loose Colourful Study
- Painting the Fox
- Colour Mixing
- Full Colour Palette
- Masterclass in Texture and Shadow
3. The Stag
- First Layer
- Second Layer
- Finishing Touches
4. Fox With Full Moon Background
- Techniques for Backgrounds
- Painting Background
- Painting the First Layers of the Fox
- Painting the Second Layer of the Fox and Finishing Touches
5. Exploring Colours and Backgrounds and Taking Photographs
- Exploring Fantasy Colors and Loose Backgrounds
- Professional Tips