In this course, you will learn :
- How to make colourful, light-filled digital illustrations in Photoshop
- Learn how to use his stylized, comic approach to bring an authentic character to life from start to finish. Dare to use your imagination to create enchanting illustrations.
- Learn how to use Photoshop's illustration tools, such as the brush, smudge, and transformation tools.
- Learn to draw using both a reference photo and your imagination as inspiration.
- Learn how to use brushstrokes to create a more sculptural style and how to add colour to a digital illustration.
- Discusses how to come up with ideas for your drawing using keywords.
1. Tools and Techniques for Creating an Illustration
- Tools and Options in Photoshop
- Working with References and Creating without Lineart
- Applying Color Palettes in Photoshop
- Thinking about the Painting: Ideation and Keywords
2. Creating Illustrations from Scratch
- Setting Up: Basic Composition and Color Ideas
- Picking the Best Idea
- Monochrome Underpainting and Starting to Define the Light
- Colorizing the Painting
- Refining Shapes, Enriching the Colors and Last Details
3. Final Touches and Words
- Finishing the Painting: Focus and Color Adjustments
- How to Export Your Image
- Tips on the Industry