In this course, you will learn :
- How to simplify complex anatomy and portray the essence of an animal through illustration and collage.
- Learn about the materials she recommends, ranging from collage papers to graphite pencils, and then experiment with different techniques using your materials.
- How to create your own distinct illustration style to add visual appeal to your drawings and make them your own. Then, to emphasise your storey, add watercolour to your illustration.
1. Making a Start
- Selecting Your Media and Material
- Choosing Reference Animals
- Complex Anatomy to Simple Shapes
2. Developing Your Sketchbook
- Warming Up with Practice Sketches
- Creating Your Own Poses From Your Imagination
- Bringing Visual Appeal
- Colouring With Watercolours
3. Finishing your Work
- Building Up a Collage
- Photographing and Sharing Your Work