In this course, you will learn :
- How to use watercolour techniques to sketch leaves and blooms and paint a unique meadow
- Explore the materials required for this course. Inga discusses the brushes, watercolours, and other tools required before demonstrating various watercolour techniques, ranging from wet-in-wet to lifting.
- Explore colour principles and how to create vibrant colour compositions.
- Collect ideas for your botanical composition and learn how to sketch complex floral shapes.
1. Starting up with Watercolor
- Watercolor Techniques
- Exercise: Feathers
2. Diving into the Botanical World
- Collecting Ideas
- Warming Up
- Preparing the Materials
- Adding the First Layer
- Adding the Second Layer
- Finalizing the Work
- Overcoming Creative Blocks