In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use digital tools to create a one-of-a-kind scene with an animal character.
- Learn how to create your own illustration style, as well as composition, colour theory, creating atmosphere, and adding detail.
- explains how to start developing your own illustration style See how composition rules can influence your art and how layering and positioning elements can tell a storey.
- Learn about colour theory and how it can help you create mood and atmosphere before diving into your digital tools and following Asia's lead to find the ones that will give you the desired effect.
- Learn the value of observation and get Asia's advice on gathering inspiration and playing with ideas.
- Then, take your ideas and start drawing, starting with some rough sketches of the main theme and working your way up to building your character and background.
- how to prepare your canvas for development by adjusting the resolution, colour mode, and layers
- To begin, sketch in black and white while establishing the composition and all elements together.
- Then, using the black and white sketch as a foundation, learn to create a colour map for your illustration and observe how Asia layers colours and defines qualities such as tone and contrast. Then, before adding the final brush strokes and adjustments, refine the lines and shapes.
1. Creating Your Own World
- Finding Your Style
- The Composition Tells a Story
- Color Theory and Atmosphere
- Choosing Your Tools
2. Inspiration and References
- Inspiring Nature
- Converting Inspiration into Ideas
- My Sketching Process
3. Nature Full of Colors
- Setting up the Canvas
- Black and White Sketch
- Color Sketch
- Refining and Polishing
- Final Details and Touches
4. Final Considerations
- Showcasing Your Work Online
- Professional Tips