In this course, you will learn :
- How to draw confidently to create eye-catching botanical illustrations
- Explore the beauty of nature for inspiration, and look for floral motives in both your imagination and the world around you.
- tips on developing your own artistic style and bringing your ideas to life by overcoming the fear of the blank page
- Learn about composition, colour, layers, and shapes as you delve into the theoretical side of drawing.
- Learn how to use floral motifs to create bold, vibrant, and harmonious patterns in your sketchbook.
- Explore colour theory by creating your own palette using the colour wheel.
1. Floral Motives inside and outside Us
- Looking for Inspiration
- Artistic Style
- Materials and Tips to Overcome Fears
2. Theory and Exercises
- Abstract Compositions Playing with Colors
- Big Blossoms
- Interlaced Plants