In this course, you will learn :
- How to find your own creative flow and how to turn your unique ideas into illustrations with personality
- How to create bold and colourful artwork using mixed media, then how to digitise it for different mediums using Photoshop.
- Using illustration, you can unleash your creativity and express yourself.
- Dive into the various materials Yoyo employs in her practise, such as gouache and watercolour paper, and learn how to make the most of them.
- Discover Yoyo's playful and intuitive approach to idea generation by experimenting with colour by mixing different shades on paper.
- as you begin sketching the initial drawings for your piece, guides you through some exercises to get your own creativity flowing.
- Learn how to use Photoshop to digitise and scale your work for a variety of purposes ranging from posters to wallpaper.
1. Having Fun with Painting
- Creating Your Colour Palette and Exploring Colour
- Exercises to Unlock Your Creativity
- Experimenting with Collage
2. Turning Your Collage Sketch into Wonderful Illustrations
- Choosing Your Colour Palette
- From Your Sketch to the Refined Artwork
- Adding More Details to Your Composition
3. Sharing Your Work with the World
- Editing Your Illustration: Turn It into Products
- Sharing Your Work on Social Media