In this course, you will :
- Create your own manga page from the ground up, learning about the tools and techniques used by Japanese manga artists to make their work look professional.
- Investigate the origins of manga and how it has evolved since the 13th century.
- Discover the characteristics of the art form before looking at the tools and materials required, such as sketching pens and ink.
- shows you how to create your manga concept and character lineup before you begin writing.
- Learn how to create a script, write dialogue, and divide it into panels.
- Learn how to draw manga backgrounds from photos using the mood and flow of your work.
1. Creating a Manga Story
- An Introduction to Manga
- Tools and Materials
- Creating Your Concept and Characters
- Writing Your Script
2. Drawing Your Manga
- Basic Visual Narration
- Storyboarding Your Story
- Sketching a Page or Spread
- Drawing Backgrounds
3. Inking Your Manga
- Steel Nib Inking, Speed Lines, and Sound Effects
- Inking Your Page
4. Digitizing Your Manga
- Digitizing and Lettering
- Using Screentones
- Sharing Your Manga with the World