In this course, you will :
- Start out the course with an overview of what it takes to be successful in sales. It might surprise you.
- You'll learn why most people have it all wrong about sales!
- You'll learn the difference between active and passive buyers, and how to build relationships and earn their attention.
- You'll learn why understanding the buyer's context is imperative providing them solutions.
- You'll gain the fundamental knowledge required to be successful in sales. By investing your time in sales training, you're already ahead of the curve.
1. Building Your Sales Career
- Why Should You Consider a Career in Sales
- The Secret to Succeeding in Sales
- Choosing a Sales Job
- When You Land Your First Sales Job
- Why Inbound Sales?
- Adopting an Inbound Sales Strategy
- Why is the Identify Phase Important in Inbound Sales?
- Defining a "Good Fit" Prospect
- Listening for Active Buyers
- Using Social Selling to Identify Active Buyers
- Enriching Leads With Buyer Context
2. Selling With a Consultative Mindset
- Why Do You Need to Personalize Your Outreach?
- Connecting With Inbound Leads
- Connecting With Leads Based On Trigger Events and Common Connections
- Moving to the Explore Phase
- Why Do You Need a Qualification Framework?
- Starting an Exploratory Call
- Exploring a Prospect's Goals and Challenges
- Motivating a Prospect to Take Action
- Ending an Exploratory Call
- Why Should You Personalize Your Sales Presentations?
- Creating a Personalized Sales Presentation
- Recapping What You've Learned from Previous Sales Conversations
- Suggesting Ways to Achieve the Buyer's Goals
- Helping the Buyer Make the Decision