In this course, you will :
- Examine the terminology associated with the sales process.
- Explain the sales/trust matrix as a predictor of successful sales.
- When attempting to learn the goals of a customer, define various levels of question types.
- Investigate the use of insights to build credibility with a customer.
- Consider the importance of clarifying questions in establishing value with a customer.
1. Know before You Go
- Understand your customer's business
- Understand your customer's role
- Understand your customer's objectives
2. Questions That Create Connection
- The importance of why
- Connection vs. credibility
3. Questions That Drive Credibility
- Confirm goals
- Prioritize goals
- Use insights
4. Questions That Create Urgency
- Quantify the problem
- Personalize the impact
5. Questions That Confirm Value Clarity
- Map the solution to the problem
- Define the value
- Partnership agreements