In this course, you will learn
- The history, fundamentals and Principles of Pilates, neutral position & thoracic breathing.
- The Classical Mat Pilates method from beginner to advanced level.
- Core concepts and the connection between the breath and core stability.
- How to analyse each exercise so that you can modify/progress and safely teach all abilities.
- Anatomy & physiology, in particular, in-depth knowledge relevant to Pilates.
- How to recognise faulty postures and help correct them.
- Advanced teaching skills and class management.
- How to create interesting and balanced sequences including warm ups and closing sessions.
- Health, safety and welfare to keep you and your clients safe.
- Special populations: who you can and shouldn't teach.
- Tools to build a client base and marketing ideas to grow your business.