In this course, you will :
- Learn about the materials and tools required for the course.
- walks you through all of the factors to consider when creating a portfolio Begin creating your portfolio by sketching out your characters, setting, and story.
- Begin by defining your story's protagonist, expression sheet, and a setting that fits your narrative. Then, in Procreate, draw three rough scenes that form a cohesive story before finishing with watercolour, chalk brushes, and your own textures.
- how to prepare files for your online portfolio and become acquainted with the various platforms available
- demonstrates how to choose what to include and how to format your illustrations It also provides advice on how to create a physical portfolio.
1. Tools for a Children’s Illustration Portfolio
- Characters, Setting, and Storytelling
- Elements of a Portfolio
- Materials and Tools
2. Creating Illustrations for Your Portfolio
- Creating a Character
- Creating the Setting
- Creating Narrative Scenes
- Finishing in Procreate
3. Presenting Your Portfolio
- Tips for Presenting Your Portfolio
- Making a Physical Portfolio
- How To Format Your Online Portfolio
- Preparing Files for Your Portfolio