In this course, you will :
- Teaches how to play with perspective and light and dark contrast
- Learn how to lay the groundwork for your drawing with black ink before adding colour and fine details to bring it to life.
- Learn how to use your surroundings as inspiration to create your own vibrant sketches.
- Discover his influences, both past and present, and how they shape his work.
- Investigate the fundamental concepts of perspective and how they can influence, but not define, your work.
- Discover the power of light and dark, as well as the role of colour in a sketch.
- Before deciding whether to choose a faithful reproduction or an interpretation of a building, look around your neighbourhood or search the internet for an inspiring structure.
- Learn how to photograph your sketch for social media sharing.
1. Getting Ready to Sketch
- Warm-up Exercises
- Basic Notions of Perspective
- The Value of Color
2. The Sketch of the House
- Inspiration and References
- How to Approach the Sketch
- Composition and Thumbnails
- The Black and White Sketch
3. Colors and Final Steps
- The Coloring Stage
- Final Details
- Storing and Showcasing the Artwork