In this course, you will learn :
- How to use a combination of digital and traditional techniques to create mythical compositions inspired by the world around you.
- How to find inspiration in everyday objects before deciding on a theme and beginning to sketch your characters.
- Understand the fundamental rules of composition and how to experiment with them using thumbnails.
- Discover the significance of your workspace and the paper you work with by learning how to ink your final illustration.
1. Let’s Bring Your Inspiration to Life
- Finding Your Inspiration
- Sketching Your Theme
- Composition Brainstorming
2. Composition and Inks
- Finalizing Your Composition
- Ink Practice
- Ink Your Characters
3. Coloring with Procreate
- Scan and Edit Your Ink
- Filling in Block Colors
- Shading and Paper Textures
- Exporting Your Work