In this course, you will learn:
- Recognize the complexities of biobased company investing.
- In a biobased economy, developing business strategies is essential.
- Recognize the obstacles that biobased enterprises face in terms of supply chains.
- Making smarter judgments regarding your company's short- and long-term plans with the help of decision support technologies.
- Quantitative approaches are used to design and analyse biobased supply networks.
- Cardiometabolic Disease Risk
- Role of diet – Prevention of Cardiometabolic Disease
- Pathophysiology of Cardiometabolic Disease
- Molecular Aspects
- Nutritional Strategies to Reduce Cardiometabolic Diseases