In this course, you will :
- The effects of climate change on nutrition, migration, and infectious diseases
- The methods of research employed in this field.
- Strategies for mitigating and adapting to the health consequences of climate change.
- Changes in the Earth's atmosphere have an impact on health outcomes.
- How to evaluate the various approaches to mitigating the health effects of global warming.
- Health — The Human Face of Climate Change
- Heat & Air Quality
- Research Methods
- Responding to Climate Change