In this course, you will learn
- The key concepts of exercise physiology and sports nutrition science.
- Important nutritional aspects of exercise including energy, carbohydrates & fats, protein metabolism and fluid balance.
- Why certain nutritional strategies can enhance exercise and sports performance.
- The role of micronutrients and supplements in exercise and sports.
- The relationship between Exercise, Nutrition and Health, also during ageing.
- Develop a critical mind-set in the field of Nutrition, Exercise and Sports.