In this course, you will :
- explore a few blending modes used by artists to light illustrations on a daily basis.
- You'll start to notice the versatility and range that both layer and tool blending modes provide. They are powerful tools that should be in the toolbox of every digital artist. Lighting effects can be tricky, and filters can be seen from a long distance.
- However, by the end of this Photoshop training, you'll understand that blending modes return control and look to the user, and the end result can be highly effective. Photoshop CC is required software.
1. Lighting Your Illustration with Blending Modes in Photoshop
- Blending Mode Basics
- Using Blending Modes with Tools
- Sketching Our Thumbnails
- Blocking in the Base
- Laying Down Flat Color
- Multiplying Our Shadows
- Screening Our Highlights
- Experimenting with Light
- Utilizing Multiple Blending Modes
- Accentuating Lighting Effects
- Adding the Final Touches