In this course, you will learn :
- How to create characters based on human anatomy drawings
- Dive into the course materials, which include everything from paintbrushes to gouache sticks.
- Investigate warm and cool colours, dark and light colours, and how to combine them in your artwork to achieve various effects.
- Learn the fundamentals of drawing human anatomy, including the skeleton, proportions, and moving body parts.
- Learn how to draw people using reference images, taking into account factors such as skin tone, posture, and composition.
- Learn how to exaggerate a person's personality so that they can be transformed into a character.
1. Materials and How to Use Them
- My Materials
- Use of Materials
- Materials and Colour
2. Theory and Observation
- Human Anatomy
- Drawing People from Pictures
- Drawing People from Observation
3. Creating Unique Characters
- Creating a Character
- Choosing Colours and Materials and Composition
- Creating Your Character Spread