In this course, you will :
- Before diving into the brush library, learn about the Procreate interface and how to set up your digital workspace.
- Get ideas for your piece by looking for references and deciding on a topic.
- shows you how to draw a rough sketch to define your background composition before deciding on a colour palette.
- Before drawing the main character, learn how to prepare your canvas for the final illustration.
- The programme then guides you through the process of refining your composition and creating a cohesive background.
- Learn how to draw elements such as shelves and picture frames to add detail to your composition.
- shows you how to put the finishing touches on your work by adding depth and shadow
1. Procreate, Composition, and Colour
- Introducing Procreate and Procreate Brushes
- Choosing Your Subject: Research and References
- Colour Palettes
2. Let's Start the Final Piece!
- Sketching in Procreate
- The Figure
- The Background
3. Finishing Touches: Shadow and Depth
- Adding Depth and Shadow in Procreate
- Finishing Touches in Photoshop
- Defining Your Style and Creative Process