In this course, you will :
- Discover what a community manager is, as well as their primary responsibilities and the type of work they do on brands' social media accounts. Then, thoroughly investigate their daily tasks, the various types of CMs, and everything you need to become one.
- Next, immerse yourself in the digital ecosystem of community management by learning the most commonly used terms in this field. Discover how Google classifies content and what each social media platform is for (they don't all serve the same purpose).
- Ana teaches you how to learn about and analyze what your competitors are doing to capture the attention of consumers, as well as how to identify the main conversations taking place in your category or sector. Once you have a clear picture of your users, content, and competition, learn how to perform a gap analysis to efficiently meet your audience's expectations.
- Create a content calendar step by step and, while it isn't always part of a community manager's job, learn how to create content. Learn how to use social media management tools and to capitalise on opportunities in real time for the benefit of your brand.
- explains where you can find the qualitative and quantitative reports to analyze the metrics of your work and gives you some recommendations on account security.
- Learn to build, manage, and run a brand's community on social media and become a community manager.
1. Functions and responsibilities
- What does a community manager do?
- Daily tasks of a CM
- Digital glossary
2. Understanding the digital ecosystem
- Content types
- Not all networks serve the same
- Types of community managers
3. Your brand, competition and content
- GAP analysis, how many profiles do you need
- Where are the conversations in your category?
- Knowing your competition
4. Content planning and production
- Scaling protocol, FAQ and crisis control
- Planning, publishing and management tools
- Generation and curation
- Opportunities in real time
- Content Calendar
5. Metrics and final recommendations
- Qualitative reports
- Quantitative reports
- Security and copyright recommendations