In this course, you will :
- understanding what content marketing is and how it can help you reach your target audience while driving profit with the help of properly implemented content marketing strategies
- discusses how the end customer is becoming more aware of the importance of product quality before making a purchase, and where Content Marketing comes in.
- Learn how content marketing differs from traditional advertising in a variety of ways, with examples.
- This session will shine a light on brand awareness, mode audience retention, trust, engagement, user-generated content, user reviews, and brand responsibility.
- A user goes through a behaviour funnel that includes Awareness (top), Consideration (middle), and Decision (bottom) before making a purchase decision (bottom).
- Before you execute and move into practical or tactical execution, every Content Marketing has a proper build strategy, and this session will discuss those strategies.
- teach you how to use essential Content Marketing tools such as WordPress, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Moz, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, and Buzzsumo
- What is Content Marketing?
- Why Content Marketing?
- Advertising vs Content Marketing
- Content Marketing - A Brand Advocate
- User Behaviour
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Content Marketing Tools