In this course, you will :
- What is content marketing?
- Developing a content strategy
- Choosing the appropriate type of content.
- Creating content
- Suggestions for effective storytelling
- Using owned and shared media to promote.
- Using both earned and paid media to promote.
- Creating new content.
- Using content to convey thought leadership.
1. Creating a Content Strategy
- Setting strategic goals
- Defining your audience
2. Choosing the Right Topics
- Finding relevant topic ideas
- Organizing topics into categories
3. Producing Content
- Tips for successful storytelling
- Selecting the right type of content
4. Optimizing Content
- Formatting content for a frictionless experience
- Formatting content for distribution
5. Distributing Content
- Promoting with owned and shared media
- Promoting with earned and paid media
6. Integrating Content
- Integrating content across departments
- Repurposing content to earn more benefits
7. Measuring Content
- Attributing content actions to results
8. Innovating with Content
- Conveying thought leadership with content
- The key to the quality versus quantity debate
- Experimenting beyond best practices