In this course, you will :
- Dive into the fundamentals of blogging and its significance in expanding your audience.
- Before learning about domain authority, SEO, and keywords, identify your niche and brand ethos.
- Learn how to choose the best platform for you by weighing the benefits and drawbacks of each website.
- Learn how to create a distinct visual identity and blog layout. Emma walks you through the design process step by step, using Wordpress and ShowIt as examples.
- Define your writing tone and discover Emma's top copywriting tips. Then, learn how to take high-quality blog photos and create an editorial content calendar.
- Learn how to promote each social media platform effectively.
- Analyze other successful business websites to learn how to create a professional newsletter and an effective PR strategy.
- Learn how to reach out to and connect with your target audience to create a community around your blog. Finish by learning how to analyse and improve the performance of your blog.
1. The Basics of Blogging
- Creating a Visual Identity and Planning Your Blog Layout
- How to Choose the Right Platform
- A More Detailed Look at Domain Authority, SEO and Keywords
- How to Find Your Niche in the Blogging World
- What Is a Blog and Why Is It Important?
2. Creating a Blog That Stands Out
- An Introduction to Showit and Wordpress
- Building the Blog Tutorial
- Finding Your Writing Style and Copywriting Tips
- The Importance of Good Photography
- Creating an Editorial Calendar
3. Promoting Your Blog
- How to Monitor Performance and Build on Your Brand
- Building a Community around Your Blog
- How to Manage Your Own PR
- Creating a Newsletter
- Using Social Media to Promote Your Blog