In this course, you will learn:
- An overview of the Dash ecosystem and how to use callback functions to provide interactive capabilities to the app
- Plotly's Figure object is used to create bar charts, scatterplots, map plots, and histograms.
- Experiment with adding interaction with sliders, drop-down menus, and interactive tables.
- Hands-on experience with KMean clustering to test and assess a machine learning model
- The ability to include several pages in an app and use URLs as inputs and outputs to interact with various app parts.
- Practical experience deploying an app to a server
- Plotly's Dash Framework
- Overview of the Dash Ecosystem
- Exploring the Structure of a Dash App
- Working with Plotly's Figure Objects
- Data Manipulation and Preparation using Plotly Express
- Interactively Comparing Values with Bar Charts and Drop-Down Menus
- Exploring Variables and Filtering Subsets
- Exploring Map Plots and Enriching Dashboards with Markdown
- Calculating the Frequency of Data with Histograms and Tables
- Letting the Data Speak for Itself with Machine Learning
- Turbocharge Apps with Advanced Callbacks
- URLs and Multipage Apps
- Deploying the App