In this course, you will :
- Dive into the structure of a brief before learning how to comprehend an audience in order to generate ideas with them in mind.
- Learn how to connect a problem defined by a brief to a broader insight relevant to the world we live in. Use this insight to generate an idea that will help you solve the problem. Then, to make your concept unique, dynamic, and clear, collect visual references that illustrate it.
- It's time to craft your pitch. Begin by introducing yourself and your expertise to potential clients, then learn how to introduce your project's context and the problem it solves.
- Investigate how to present your insight and vision in a compelling manner, as well as how to emphasise the benefits of your project.
- Finish the course with more tips on pitching and selling your ideas, including rehearsing and condensing your presentation. discusses how to collaborate with other creatives to bring your visions to life.
1. Generating a Concept
- Establishing the Brief
- The Audience
- Generating an Insight
- Formulating an Idea
- Visual Research
- Developing an Execution
2. Creating the Pitch
- Establishing Your Credentials
- Introducing the World and Problem
- Presenting Your Insight
- Presenting Your Vision
- Re-Establishing How Your Vision Solves the Problem
3. Pitching the Idea
- How to Pitch