In this course, you will learn :
- Explain how technology is altering the way we work, as well as the opportunities and challenges that this brings.
- Explain what a growth mindset is.
- Determine how to cultivate your own growth mindset in order to navigate these changes and reach your full potential.
- Determine the skills required for success in a digital workplace.
- Show that you understand in-demand skills like problem solving and emotional intelligence.
- Determine the tools and techniques you can use to improve these skill areas, as well as your transferrable skills.
- Discover how you can prepare for the job application and onboarding process.
- Create and follow an action plan for your future career.
- The effect of digital technology on the workplace.
- The definition of a growth mindset and how to cultivate one.
- A diverse set of abilities that can help you succeed in today's workplace.
- The significance of problem-solving and emotional intelligence abilities.
- Tools and techniques for honing these skills and identifying your own transferable abilities.
- Steps to prepare for job applications and the modern workplace.
- How to make and keep a career action plan.