In this course, you will :
- teaches you how to make wearable art using the intarsia technique
- Learn how to make your own personalised sweater by combining organic shapes and harmonious colour combinations. Paint with yarn to create unique knitwear designs.
- Dive into the course materials, which include yarn, scissors, knitting needles, and a stitch holder.
- shows you how to cast on and cast off, as well as ribbing and stockinette knitting techniques
- Learn how to use the intarsia technique to experiment with colour and measure your gauge for the perfect-fitting sweater.
- In preparation for knitting, learn how to read your diagram.
- Learn how to sew your sweater's front and back pieces together, as well as how to pick up stitches for the neck and sleeves.
1. Materials and Knitting Techniques
- Measuring the Gauge
- Stockinette Knitting and Cast Off
- Cast On and Ribbing
2. Design and Color
- Color and Contrast
3. Making the Sweater
- How to Pick Up and Decrease Stitches: Neck and Sleeves
- Sewing Everything Together
- From Ribbing to Armholes
- How to Start
4 . Applications and Care Tips
- How to Do Small Details with Garter Stitch
- Weave in Ends and Steam