In this course, you will :
- Get inspired for your design by gathering references and exploring materials.
- Demonstrates how to make some sketches to help you develop your own style and visual language.
- Before selecting a colour palette, learn how to mix acrylic paints.
- Explore the various types of marks you can make using various brushes and techniques. Then, to help you, sketch out where your design will go on the front and back of your garment.
- Demonstrates various techniques for creating shapes and adding freehand details, as well as how to paint over seams.
1. Gathering Resources
- Mood Board and Garment
- Colour Mixing
- Mark Making
- Planning Out and Stenciling
- Painting Free Hand
- Painting with Stencils
3. Next Steps
- Photographing for Social Media
- Other Garments