In this course, you will :
- shows you how to create simple, professional-looking animated characters
- Learn how to use a combination of analogue and digital tools to create a colourful cast full of personality.
- Dive into the world of cartoons and what to think about when making your own.
- With Butch as your guide, investigate your concept. He walks you through his idea generation process before delving into the course materials and where to find inspiration.
- Learn how to give your characters personality, beginning with colour.
- Sketch your characters in various scenarios before settling on a final scene and adding the finishing touches by adjusting brightness, saturation, and other factors.Syllabus :
1. Creating A Cartoon World
- The Cartoon World
- The Concept
- Equipment and Inspiration
2. Character Creation
- First Sketches
- Lead Characters
- Supporting Characters
- Putting the Characters Together: The Lineup
3. Finalizing Your Cartoon World
- Coloring Our Character
- Conceiving a Character Scenario
- Finalizing the Scenario
- Introduction to the Show Bible