In this course, you will learn :
- How to draw urban structures in your own unique style using your preferred drawing tools and Adobe Photoshop
- Discover his favourite artists, books, and podcasts before learning how to create your own city portrait.
- Learn to analyse your illustration to determine where more elements, such as typography or decorative elements, should be added.
- How to get your file ready for printing.
1. Formulating Your Idea
- What Is and How to Make the Portrait of a City?
- Research and Save Images
2. Creating Your Artwork
- Sketch Out Ideas on Paper
- Bringing Your Rough and Textures in Photoshop
- Preparing Your Digital Canvas and Preparing for Colour
- Drawing Buildings
- Adding Colour
3. Final Touches and Preparing for Print
- Final Touches
- Printing and Presenting