In this course, you will learn :
- How to use Procreate or Photoshop to create a magical scene for a children's book by experimenting with colours and textures.
- How to make magical illustrations for children from scratch using analogue and digital tools
- Find out how other artists have used them in their work.
- Juanita will walk you through value and tone techniques to help you add dimension to your illustration.
- Explore your options for sharing your work in order to increase its visibility.
1. Get All The Ingredients
- Magical Realism
- The Story
- Digital Tools
2. Make Magic
- Value and Tone
- Color Draft
- From Big Areas to Small Details
- Light and Shadow
3. Share It
- Sharing Your Work
- Making a Children’s Book